Wishlist || March Edition

10



1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I know I know, I should still be looking at parkas and jumpers but I just can't help myself!
I'm not quite as frilly, girly, pastel - obsessed it would seem this summer. I'm drawn towards things that are, yes feminine, but in a more subtle, grown up way. God help me I might actually be growing up.

The pieces here are quite interchangeable and it all works quite nicely in a 'capsule wardrobe' sort of way. The accessories and shoes go nicely with both the dress and top-and-skirt. I also think the pop of bright lip would tie each look together beautifully, and the hat would just add that effortlessly chic touch.  DO you have any thoughts on what you'll be wearing once it warms up a bit?


10 comments

  1. What a pretty wishlist, I love that first dress! Now if only Spring would hurry along!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Can't be hiding these pretty outfits under coats! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the crop top and lace skirt, they would look lovely together, now I just need the figure to be able to wear them :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cut of the skirt means that it would show only a little peek of skin which is what I like. I'm not too comfortable with my tummy on display either!

      Delete
  3. I love pretty much everything you've picked! :D I'm really drawn to crop tops at the moment even though I rarely show much skin (e.g. I ALWAYS wear tights, my legs never see the light of day haha!). I've managed to convince myself that I can wear crop tops with my dungarees or high waisted shorts so my tummy will be hidden anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I do the same thing, I love crop tops but only with high waisted, loose fitting skirts etc, so I'm not too over-exposed!

      Delete
  4. amaazing wishlist, especially love the dress! i could buy every single item :D

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roll this over to an April wishlist! Great wardrobe boosters! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.