Sunday Stacking

15


From Top: Accessorize | Handmade | Dorothy Perkins 

I haven't made a friendship bracelet in years! But as I said one of my 2013 goals was to get more creative, even in small ways like cobbling together a handmade bracelet. I'm still proud of it mind, and the process was quite meditative and soothing. The DP bracelets were part of a large set of gold and pink stacking bracelets. I've lost a few already but i think it was about ten for £16 which wasn't too bad! I know it's still winter but like I said in my last post I'm buzzing for the warmer weather and have already started slipping in the odd pastel shade. Can you tell?

Bella
xox

15 comments

  1. I love the handmade one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colours in the handmade one! xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I'm really into pastels at the moment!

      Delete
  3. These are lovely and really nice together fab blog I'm def a new follower, here's mine if you fancy a peek: http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    Rachael
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! and thankyou I really appreciate it, I'll check yours out xx

      Delete
  4. they are so cute!
    <3

    XOXO, Raluca
    http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice arm swag! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the friendship bracelets are really cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i also want summer! I've been trying to create a summerish feeling by wearing pastels, too but it's still cold :D

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.