A Peek in My Journal .01

15



. Bucket List . Page of Things I Love .

Hey hey! As I said in a previous post, I want to be more creative this summer and really devote my time to getting my creative juices flowing! So a little while ago I purchased a lovely little fabric notebook from Paperchase (shown below) and am filling it with inspiration and happy makers. Some pages are pretty outfits and styles I pieced together from magazines (see the page of Baby-Goth-Girl clothes below.) Some are full of quotes and lists and some I just filled with patterns!

I'm hoping to expand what's in it, I'd love to include sketches, craft ideas, maybe use it as a dream diary too!
The possibilities are endless and I'll definitely share a few more pages once I've filled it up a bit more.

Let me know any creative plans you have for the summer! 



. Fashion Mood Board . Favourite Quotes .



. Inspiration . Pattern Page .


15 comments

  1. I absolutely love it! It's so pretty :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice journal!

    sparkleousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to do something like this but never had any motivation haha! I used to keep it up for two week summer holidays then give up :p but I think I'll do it again once I move to Paris :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I bet Paris will be very inspiring! Hope you do :) x

      Delete
  4. So lovely! I used to keep a journal too, I'm not sure why I stopped. I need to get back into it!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found it really rewarding so far! :) x

      Delete
  5. Such a lovely post, love how creative you are! xo

    Hannah xo | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, love these ideas lovely! I haven't used my journal in a while but used to be forever making lists that I could back to, read and inspire myself with. Definitely to crack that out again! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, glad you like them :) Definitely give it a go, I'd love to see yours! x

      Delete
  7. You have the most awesome ideas. Very crafty and unique :) I love your jewelry tastes as well (from your other post!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely! What a beautiful idea :) I love those fabric Paperchase journals. I really wanted to find an academic diary like that last year but they didn't seem to do one which was a shame xx

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.