"If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives."

10



Where the hell did the first quarter of the year go? Can't believe it's April... partly because it's only just stopped snowing here in blighty. This little scribble was done during the many hours of hardcore procrastination while I put off doing my assignments due at the end of my Easter break. I technically still have three weeks to get them done but there are three essays and a big-ass pile of revision as well so I need to get cracking!

Goals For April: 
01. Complete #doodleadayapril on instagram (follow me @Bella_bun if you like!)
02. Eat clean 3/7 days a week                                                                                          
03. Make more complicated friendship bracelets                                                        
04. Revise for a minimum of 7 hours a week                                                                

At least it looks like it's getting sunnier. I don't want to get my hopes up too high but I think warmer climes may be just around the corner! Excited!  


10 comments

  1. You doodles are ADORBS. I have an obsession with office supplies, of which the holy grail is my 24-pack of multi-colored sharpies, and I think this post is inspiring to incorporate more doodles in MY LIFE.

    Also, those brownies look so scrumptious. I would eat the HELL outta those. Thanks for your lovely post. I definitely needed something pretty and inspiring on this Monday. And you seem rad, so I'm gonna try and comment more often. Because I adore all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me as well! I could spend forever in paperchase! I'm getting back into doodling, it started out as procrastination but it's turning into a bit of a hobby!
      Thankyou! I'm so glad you like my posts :) xxx

      Delete
    2. Keep cranking 'em out, girlfrand! You've got me HOOKED!

      Delete
  2. Loved this wee post :) great goals!
    I can't believe it is already April either, indeed where has this year gone?!

    x Shannon Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know! I can't believe we're heading into summer (though knowing British weather it could take a while) x

      Delete
  3. awww keep doodling they're just too cute ^_^
    Random Beauty by Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, new follower on bloglovin! Your nails in that earlier post are awesome :) those are good goals, too, haha I'd love to make some friendship bracelets! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it <3 xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! Those cupcakes look delicious! Lovely blog!

    Clare xxx
    http://a-woman-ofsubstance.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.