SS13 Polish Picks

17



Topshop - Barefoot | Topshop - Parma Violet | Rimmel Pro - Peppermint
O.P.I - Lucky Lucky Lavender | Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream


Hey hey! I'm currently sat with mama watching The Apprentice (intense stuff!) and thought I'd share my favourite nail polishes for SS13. Although I've always had a soft spot for pastels, this season's hues are cooler, less sugary and more grown up than  in the past but that suits me just fine.  The colours are all feminine but without the obnoxious loud qualities that you would get from a bright pink or glittery polish and complement your outfit rather than fight with it for attention.
Barefoot is a muted pink toned nude, Parma Violet is a creamy lilac, Peppermint is a crisp peppermint colour (who'da thunk it?) Lucky Lucky Lavender is an utterly perfect pink toned lavender (again, shocking!) and Lemon Ice Cream is a cool sweet yellow colour. Some of these I've owned for a few years and they make a comeback every summer! Just see my last years SS nail polish post here for proof!  

These are my picks but I'm always interested to know what other people love. (I wouldn't class myself as a big spender but I rarely go out shopping without coming back with at least one nail polish!) Let me know what your favourites are!

  

17 comments

  1. Barefoot looks beautiful, I always struggle picking a colour when in topshop because theres so darn many I get a little spoiled for choice! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I can't deal with the rows of prettiness! x

      Delete
  2. I always struggle with nail polish during the summer. I don't like pastels or bright colours but I really like the look of this OPI shade.

    I agree with you that these shades seem less daunting and more versatile. I would also try Barefoot and Peppermint.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mint! Perfect! :) I always go through stages where I wear nothing but that color for almost a month or two! Lovely!

    Love, polly :)
    www.pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours are soo beautiful. I'm always a bit scared of yellow, but this looks fab.
    I would love to see it on! I've just done a post on a couple of my favourite Topshop nail varnishes at the moment if you're interested :) xx

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the only yellow I feel I can wear! Ooh thanks, I'll definitely have a look :)x

      Delete
  5. amazing blog :) lovely pictures!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know ♥
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look so pretty together! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these shades are gorgeous :) I couldn't pick a favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The yellow Barry m shade is lovely! I love Barry m polishes :) xxxfrecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.