Dear Diary #3

17





Coke float! | Being a tit | I just like staring into the windows!
 Some doodling | Monsters Inc jammies! | Kitty napping in the sun
Cheeky Starbucks et bagel | Lounging in the garden | How I spend far too much of my time.

It's been forever since I had any kind of catch up post so I thought it was high time. Has everyone been enjoying the sunshine? I love it during the day but my bedroom window doesn't open all the way so at night I have to swelter in my baking room with the cat trying to snuggle up to me. I've finished my first year of university! I passed (just but I'm still pleased considering I did roughly zero work.) I'm really excited for next year though I've chosen all my English modules and they're perfect for my literature-nerd self! (Seriously I've got Shakespeare, the Bronte's, Oscar Wilde, Gothic Novels the whole she-bang coming next year..... sorry I'll stop.) But for now it's just enjoying the summer, flexing my artistic muscles, catching up with old school friends and trying to finally finish Pokemon Emerald! I've been at it for almost six months!

How are you enjoying the summer? 

 

17 comments

  1. Well done on your exams :)
    Love your blog. The layout is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jammies. Congrats on passing your exams :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos! you've made me want a coke float now! <3

    new follower :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they are delicious! And thankyou! :)x

      Delete
  4. Awww Monsters Inc jammies <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these littles details of your life! The snacks, so yummy.

    btw, this gif describes your blog perfectly: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb64kdyFDy1rhle4ho1_500.gif

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) and YES! Haha I love that film, an old boyfriend made that sound clip my text alert on his phone :P x

      Delete
  6. Those doodles are so cute!

    Congrats on passing. I took similar modules and things really become great when you're working on modules you've chosen! Gothic Fiction and Eighteenth Century Literature were such good fun. The critical texts you'll have to read are so interesting.

    I'll stop rambling on now.

    Sej
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm so excited :D Gothic fiction is a particular passion of mine! x

      Delete
  7. aah is that pokemon? amazing

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photo's look really pretty.
    Well done on passing your first year. I did hardly any work in first year either cause it doesn't count so didn't really motivate me! xx
    Rachael | beautypea.com
    MAC Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.