Scrub-a-dub | S&G Sugar Crush Body Scrub

4

Apologies for the random 10 day hiatus. I've had a lot to get done and managed to get ill last week too. I do pick my moments.

I got this in a nice big set for Christmas along with a lot of other S&G goodies. Anyone who's stepped into my bathroom knows I'm a Soap & Glory freak. The packaging, the scents, the quality and the price of their products all tick my boxes so they're a brand I use time and time again.

This body scrub, first off, smells utterly fantastic. Not like the usual musky florals of the righteous butter etc, I sat for a good while with my nose in it, wondering what it smelled like until it hit me. It smells like citrus cake! The sharp smell of lime mixed with the sweet batter-y scents of sugar, vanilla and nuts go so well together and it was a nice change from the usual S&G scent.

The 'scrub' comes from tiny particles of smashed brown sugar and larger macadamia grains, so it's a good mix of big chunks to really exfoliate and smaller bits to polish and buff. I use this twice a week in the shower and afterwards can't stop stroking myself! (that sounded wrong; my arms people!) I get rough skin on my knees and elbows and having used this for a few weeks now along with a nice thick body butter I'm happy to report that the scaly skin is no more.

Once I've used this up I'm really keen to try more S&G scrubs. I liked Flake Away and I'm thinking about the Breakfast Scrub. Any other recommendations of your favourites? They just have so many!

Thankyou for reading!



4 comments

  1. This one sounds really nice and refreshing! I've just finished using Breakfast scrub which I love - the smell is so tasty and sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! I love sweet vanilla scents, this is right up my alley!
    xx
    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great product, I love S&G body products :) I really want to try the breakfast scrub, apparently it smells like maple syrup :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.