Weekly Inspiration || Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone

5


It's been a funny old week. I've returned to uni but was suddenly struck down by illness and so haven't really made it to many of my lectures! I'm glad I'm back though. Surrounded by my wonderful flatmates who are nothing short of fantastic, and like a second, younger and better looking, family to me. 

I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do this year. I mentioned in my last 'Weekly Inspiration' post that I want to start creating more so I've taken the plunge and ordered a needle felting set from a seller on Etsy. I've wanted to try it for ages after seeing all the cute things you can make (see little mouse-bear thing in the middle of the board above) and have finally gotten round to it so if it goes well I'll share my creations. I'm also hoping to get back into drawing (I'm a little rusty) and really crack on with drafting my novel. I have a really phobia of endings in fiction, so I'm struggling to think of a way to round off the story! 

I can't wait to start building up my SS13 wardrobe as well! I just want stupid, cold January and February to be over and done with so it can start warming up a little (please PLEASE let it be a nice warm summer this year!) Current lusts include this skirt, these heels and this bikini set.

Speaking of bikinis I've decided to try to get in better shape recently. For a while, being in a not particularly happy place, I've neglected myself and stopped eating properly and exercising. But now that I'm getting back in the right direction I'm taking good care of this little body of mine. It's gone through some rough times and needs some love. If anyone would be interested on a regular diet/exercise update feel free to let me know and I'll see about making it a feature. I've found some really good exercise videos on YouTube and also some healthy tasty recipes that I've been enjoying so I'd be more than happy to share.

In all I want to start pushing myself. I want to break out of my little comfort zone bubble I've been floating around in for these past few years and really explore new realms of life. It's quite exciting really!

Right, I need to go to bed now. I'm completely knackered and have quite the to do list for tomorrow! 

Thanks for reading 






5 comments

  1. I'd love to see some recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and I can't wait to buy more clothes for the s/s season too!

    Jackie @ http://fashionxfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww the origami cranes are beautiful! I wish I knew how to do them!.. or rather, I always forget how to.
    Those chicken sticks looks so delicious with the (peanut?) sauce!! have to try something like this :)

    and - you got tagged! You know how much I love your face (✿ ♥‿♥)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the follow ^^ Your blog is super cute, I must follow too~ <3

    You have lovely tidbits of inspiration there. Ooh yes, do post creations! It's always nice to see what people make with their own hands~

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.