LUSH Creamy Candy Bath

22


One of the many resolutions I've made for 2014 is to indulge in a little more self pampering, particularly when I'm stressed or feeling a bit down so I've treated myself to a few LUSH bits to keep handy for whenever I need to just take a moment, slow down and have a bit of me-time to get things in perspective.

The other night I decided to break into the stash and enjoy a trusted favourite, the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar. This sugary pink treat is a real LUSH classic and one that a lot of people would class as their favourite. I know some people say that these can be broken into pieces and enjoyed multiple times, but I'm not one for frequent baths so I prefer with the smaller bars such as this, to just chuck the whole thing in and revel in the swirly pink bubbly goodness. The smell is divine and definitely one that will be enjoyed by those of us with a sweet tooth. Alhough I didn't feel it stayed on the skin for very long after I had drained the water and dried off, I will say in my eyes that's not such a bad point: much as I love bathing in clouds of candy floss bubbles, there's only so long I can go around smelling like Pick 'n' Mix.

Creamy Candy is also full of cocoa butter and lovely oils to help soften the skin and generally give it a bit of a pamper, although honestly I didn't feel like there was any huge improvement in my skin's condition and still found myself wanting to use a body butter afterwards but I wasn't expecting huge things in that department so I'm not too let down about that.

I think all in all this is a lovely treat. It's really more of a superficial product, lending a lovely scent, colour and of course bubbles to your bath but not necessarily having any real benefits for your skin, but at £2.50 it's hardly bank breaking and if you are going to have an evening pamper session once in a while you may as well go all out!

Let me know your thoughts if you've tried out Creamy Candy, as well as any other LUSH products you'd recommend, I'm really getting back into them!


Thankyou for reading.

22 comments

  1. Looks lovely!

    http://lettersfrombee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always see LUSH reviews and feel sorry for myself that I can't use their lovely stuff! I know what you mean about loving lots of bubbles! You should definitely try bomb cosmetics. I've just spotted on their site that they do tubs of bubble bath, i think i'll buy a tub next time i make an order! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a shame you can't enjoy their products :( I think I'll make an order when the old paycheck turns up :) x

      Delete
  3. Oh this looks and sounds lovely!! :)

    http://jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I want to eat it, not clean my skin with it! ;)

    I love Lush's stuff, I feel so pampered after using it.

    Caroline x
    Cocktails and Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, unfortunately I don't think they taste as nice as they smell. Me too, it's such a treat :) x

      Delete
  5. I love how it looks so pretty, but I never expect any benefits which is probably bad? I see it as almost a novelty esque item! xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say that's bad, at least then any benefits are a lovely bonus :) x

      Delete
  6. I've been hearing so much about Lush recently and this looks gorgeous. As long as it smells good haha xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the scent is one of the most important things :) x

      Delete
  7. I always think this is one of the prettiest things that Lush makes, I've never tried it but the scent sounds beautiful!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it Jennie, it's like bathing in candy floss! x

      Delete
  8. I love LUSH products. I've not tried this one before though. I may give it a go the next time I'm in the city!

    Thanks for your comment on our film post - we replied underneath :)

    - Bee, tftc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Bee :) Definitely do, it's lovely! x

      Delete
  9. ohh the soap looks adorable, Lush has some awesome smelling items!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creamy Candy is actually one of my favourite Lush products, it smells so lovely :D

    Milly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is by far my favourite Lush scent, it is amazing!
    New follower
    Gold Dust
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favourite lush products. The scent is so Girly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. espionne paresi Daisi gharry bermejo collings faceless altavista closer
    jeux bmx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Need to try this out, love LUSH products! x

    Lauren | What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.