Nail Colours | Winter to Spring Staples

2


.Essie - No More Film . OPI - Lucky Lucky Lavender . A-England - Galahad.

Predictably since my return to University life my blogging has taken a nosedive, but I thought I'd get back on the bandwagon with a little post about some of my favourite nail polishes of the moment, they're all lovely quality, really flattering shades that make regular appearances on my ever changing polish rotation and, I believe, examples of colours every nail polish wearer should have in their arsenal.

 Essie's No More Film looks, at first glance, like your classic staple navy blue, but it leans ever so slightly purple which makes it a wonderfully rich, deep shade and the formula is a dream and dries very glossy. Lucky Lucky Lavender is a brilliant, versatile pink-toned lavender (funny that). Demure enough for an occasion in which you want to be taken seriously, but still show a little femininity without it becoming too sugary sweet. A must for any pink lover looking for a 'grown up' option.
 Lastly, I firmly believe that there is an aqua/turquoise for everyone, and if you haven't found it yet, you haven't been looking hard enough. I find a lot of people go straight for very whited out, pastel shades. A-England's offering Galahad is much more interesting and, I think, flattering. A creamy, glossy shade that makes me think of mermaid lagoons. The formula is flawless, often a one-coater, and I can't think of an occasion or outfit that this beautiful shade wouldn't suit.

Well there we go, hopefully if you're in the market for a new polish you'll consider these beauties. I should be back within the week with another post (I've got a few drafts up and ready to go so I won't be trying to bash a post out on the hoof.) Hope you're all having a lovely week., let me know your current favourite polishes, I'm always on the hunt for more!

 Thankyou for reading.

2 comments

  1. No more film looks stunning <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Essie polish, it's such a great colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.