Wishlist || Snuggly Chic

15



I'm back at University! And that means more hoisting myself out of bed at 7:30am and trekking the half an hour to lectures... ugh the things I do for career prospects. Jumpers, comfy jeans and boots are essentially my uniform of choice for lectures, I'll never understand the people who really dress up, heels, fancy dresses the lot, just to sit in a hall and be talked to a for an hour, but at the same time I really don't like the idea of turning up looking a mess so that combination for me is the perfect balance of comfy and well put together and a colour palette of blues, greys and browns is hard to go wrong by. The bag is lovely as well, pretty and big enough to shove all my gear in. Particularly if I need to take my enormous Norton Shakespeare Anthology with me.

I will be honest. If I'm at home, I am in my pyjamas. Quite frankly if you don't get home and immediately change into jammies or 'lounge wear' there is something wrong with you. As such I have an alarmingly large collection of pyjamas and this little set from Elle Macpherson just caught my eye, it is £110 so I think it will exist only in my mental wardrobe (it can go just next to all the Christian Louboutins) but I love the mix of silky luxurious nightwear and cozy snuggly socks and am always on the hunt for more.

Let me know what's on your wishlist at the moment! Thankyou for reading. 

15 comments

  1. Whenever I'm home the first thing I do is change into comfy clothes, has to be done hehe! That J Crew jumper looks so snuggly, definitely perfect for lectures - I never liked dressing up for lectures, although unlike some of my classmates, rocking up in my pyjamas wasn't for me either ;)

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Why be in anything else? I couldn't go to lectures in jammies, for one I think I'd curl up and go to sleep! x

      Delete
  2. I love the jumper and those boots are amazing! I'm the same, I don't see the point in being uncomfortably dressed up in lectures xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them :) I know, it's hard to really concentrate when you're in scratchy fabrics or constricting belts. x

      Delete
  3. I used to think the same thing when I was at Uni, some people were so dressed up for a one hour lecture! Mental. Also pjs as soon as you get home is a must, LOVE these Elle Machpherson ones! I also love your blog :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lizzie! :) I'm glad other people agree with me on the comfy front!

      Delete
  4. My other half bought my a onsie for Christmas and I'm not sorry to say that I've worn it whenever I've got home recently lol
    I love the classic combination of colours you've chosen. I quite fancy some grey jeans now!

    Jen x

    Bows Bangles & Bakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's such a cute gift! Thanks, I find greys, blues and tans the best for looking classy but comfy :) x

      Delete
  5. All this is so lovely. The boots in particular.
    I always put my PJs on as soon as I get home from work. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow such a lovely post! great job x

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh just looking at this round-up makes me feel all warm and snuggly! All that's missing is a cup of hot chocolate with a peppermint stirrer :)

    Xo,

    Elise

    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I want all of this too! x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.