Pretty Things | Barely There Heels

12






For the first time in a long while chunky, chunky shoes are out of the limelight and sleek minimal heels are sneaking into our wardrobes. I really love the look of these, They're a refreshing change from the huge platforms, lita - styles and crazy 90's flatforms and instead are sophisticated and flattering, complementing an outfit rather than fighting for attention.  (Exactly the words I used to describe my pastel polishes funnily) I've wanted to own a pair for a long time but they are quite pricey, River Island has a gorgeous selection, a few of which I definitely want but they'll set you back £45.00 a pair! Topshop's various offerings cost up to about eighty quid! insanity
These two pairs I actually picked up while following my mum round Marks and Spencers! Normally I just drag round behind her until she's done and we can go look in Topshop but as I wandered through the shoe section there caught my eye and I found these two pairs along with another pair in a lovely shell pink colour. 


Both pairs sell for £25.00 each and the mint coloured ones were reduced to £15.00 so I decided I could justify taking both pairs home. I'm going on holiday soon and will definitely be taking at least one of these pairs for evenings. (Actually my mum loves the silver pair so I think she'll pack those, I'll pack the mint and we'll just share them) Both look beautiful with pretty white sundresses as well as more tight fitted evening wear. Also it gives you a chance to show off your perfectly manicured toes! I would still love a pair (or ten) of the ones from River Island (the coral pair and the lime green pair at least!)  but these ones are a great way to start off my collection.
Have you tried the barely there heels trend?  Where do you think does the nicest pairs?




12 comments

  1. Those mint ones are gorgeous! These shoes are everywhere at the moment, but it's refreshing to see them in a nice pastel colour :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, they're mostly in brights or neutrals :)x

      Delete
  2. Love this trend so much! Most gals pull them off really well just wish I was even able to walk in them, haha.

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just practice! I tottered about for a while but it gets easier x

      Delete
  3. The mint ones look amazing, I may have to buy a pair on payday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do, it's the cheapest I've seen them around :)x

      Delete
  4. Oh wow. Those. Mint. Heels. ARE beautifullllllllllll! Love them so much <3 xxx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green ones are BEAUTIFUL! That's one of my favourite colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Absolutely love the ankle straps with sandals.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.