I'm back for Easter!

6


 Hi team! It's definitely been a while hasn't it.... yeah... sorry about that. But Easter break is here and, while I do have a crap-tonne of revision and essays to get done, I'm really looking forward to posting on here again. I've got a few posts planned with subjects like SS13 makeup, pampering skincare, tasty baking and a few personal-type-posty-things, so if you're interested definitely keep an eye out.

I go back to Uni on the 22nd of April and then exam season starts so I can't promise much will happen in the way of posting there, however after that I have three lovely free months before second year starts and I'll definitely get myself back into the blogging scene then. For now I'm really grateful to those of you who have stuck around and hope this next month I can get some good stuff on here for you.

Meanwhile have some pictures! >>>>
Tumblr_mgmio6l4io1rueqolo1_500_large
Tumblr_m5z4i6xq6e1qct7qso1_500_large
Tumblr_mdbgmvl4sy1rio3dro1_500_large

6 comments

  1. Yay welcome back! I've missed reading your posts :) It's my easter break too but I have to go back early April. I'm supposed to treat this holiday as term time and once the 3rd term starts we only have 4 weeks to complete 2 projects :'( Anyway I'm looking forward to your future posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were recommended to do the same thing but... well I'm just not disciplined enough for that so I'll still have plenty of time doing nothing :) Aww thankyou, I'm happy to be back too x

      Delete
  2. Love your nails and those burgers look delicious :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.