SS13 Fashion Preview | Glam Edition

9


I rarely ever buy anything from Miss Selfridge. I'm not sure why but it's a brand I've always neglected. However I really think their SS13 evening wear is gorgeous! It might be a bit strange but I'm loving the slightly lingerie-esque feel to these dresses. The sheer black fabrics and sexy lacy bits give it a really seductive feel, and then adding some tough glamazonian shoes and jewellery gives a beautiful contrast without it looking cluttered or too 'try-hard'.

Everything here, aside from the shoes which are from New Look, can be found on the Miss Selfridge site. Just add some big sexy tousled hair with clean, simple makeup for a look that toes the line between 'classy, glamorous lady' and 'just rolled out of the bedroom.' It would be very easy for this style to look like you've actually stepped out in your undies, but I think the way Miss Selfridge has designed them keeps it very elegant with just a little tongue-in-cheek suggestion of sexiness.



9 comments

  1. Oh I absolutely love that second dress, I always seem to neglect miss selfridge too and i'm not sure why as i've seen so many people got amazing jewellery from there..definitely going to have to pay a visit xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always seem to neglect Miss Selfridge too, I'm not entirely sure why. I'm really liking lingerie style dresses, I think they're really sexy and can easily be worn out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoesss! I LOVE THEM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see what you mean, but the dress on the left is pretty adorable! Also loving the shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made me want EVERYTHING in this post! The dresses are absolutely stunning!

    Jade x x x

    http://dotty-dolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice stuff
    <3

    *Love, Raluca*
    http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.com

    *New post*
    http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.ro/2013/01/ootd-rockin-in-burgundy.html

    *Facebook page*
    http://www.facebook.com/Blackeyedstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evertything looks stunning! Love these dresses!
    xx
    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog! Im a new follower, I look foreword to reading more posts

    I am a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber, I have a beauty blog featuring product reviews, looks I have created and how to, picture tutorials and so on. Would love for you to check out my blog and even follow if you like!

    xxx
    Sanna

    www.lookamillion.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/lookamillion

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never tend to buy something at that store ... I don't know what it is but it just does never catches my attention somehow! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.