Wishlist || Getting Warmer

10



Okay so it's not getting warmer... at all... but that isn't stopping me looking ahead for when I can finally cast off the thermals and chunky boots and slip into something lighter and more fun. Even in summer, though, I'm not one for bright obnoxious colour palettes a lot of the time. I like keeping my beloved palette of greys, blues and tans but in floaty fabrics and pretty prints. These two dresses are both from a brand called Staring At Stars sold at Urban Outfitters and it may be becoming my favourite label. A lot of their pieces are in a style I can only really describe as 'Bohemian Baby - Goth' which just about sums up what I'm looking for in a summer wardrobe this year!

The bag, sandals and sunnies are all pieces that can be slung on with just about any outfit, which makes things like packing for a summer holiday or festival a million times easier. They're in shades that are easy to pair up and are interesting enough as stand along pieces but won't fight for attention within a coordinate.

 Also featured is My Cousin Rachel by Daphne Du Maurier, one of my literary idols. I really want to read more of her work and have found the most gorgeous editions of some of her most critically acclaimed novels. For anyone looking to expand their literary horizons from YA or Chick - lit into something deeper and more substantial I would highly suggest a bit of Du Maurier. I'm looking forward to the Summer holidays when I no longer have Uni required reading or assessments to be worrying about and can sit down and read books I want to enjoy, at my own pace.

Let me know what you've been wishing for, aside from maybe better weather if you're in the UK! 

10 comments

  1. I'm so looking forward to some warmer weather! That grey dress is so beautiful <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, there's only so much layering I can take!

      Delete
  2. Love the bag! I am in desperate need of some warmer weather.

    Holly / hollylikestoblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like it :) I think a lot of people are by now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can pretend it's getting warmer! I am desperate for those sunglasses, they look hot & can't beat a classic read- although I must admit doing English at Uni makes me read a lot less for enjoyment :( xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good plan Jessica! I know what you mean, it's strange how it attracts people who love reading and books but then, often, causes them to stop enjoying it so much. x

      Delete
  5. Cute handbag! I am so glad signs of spring are popping up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Now I just need the money to buy them! x

      Delete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.