Five Blogs to Follow Vol. III

14



This blog is just so adorable, it documents the adventures of the author and her family of four, her handsome gentleman, kitty and hamster. It's a collection of beautifully presented posts about their adventures together, some gorgeous fashion posts (what I wouldn't give to get my hands on that ladies' ankle boots collection!) and of course cat pictures a plenty. A really charming cozy blog. 



A relatively new discovery for me, Gerry is such a brilliant blogger. Aside from the customary fashion and beauty she includes really interesting and original features, such as a great post on the benefits of being short, which all 5 ft 1 of me enjoyed immensely! Her posts are so well thought out and you can just feel the care and attention she puts into her content. I foresee big things for her in the blogging world. 




I've loved Sofie's blog for a while now, she has a unique style that, while I might not be brave enough to copy, inspire me to get a little more creative with my outfits. Plus it's a great place for me to indulge in my wanderlust as I see all the amazing places she visits (and shops in, this girl always finds the best stuff!)




Another blog I've liked for a long time and Clairabelle has come a long way since I first came across her and it's so lovely to see someone growing into a brilliant blogger. Mostly beauty, with a sprinkling of fashion and lifestyle here and there. Her reviews are top notch as she's eloquent and detailed in describing products (particularly nail polish) without waffling on and she's just a lovely, smart, sweetie of a girl. 




This blog is one for those of us with major wanderlust. I challenge you to not scroll down and reach the bottom of the first page of posts and not want to immediately hop on a plane and go wandering round all the places she's been, from Hong Kong to New york and everywhere in between. Her pictures are beautiful and accompanied by her simple, charming writing that makes me wish I could know her in real life, she just seems like such a darling. 


14 comments

  1. Ah great post, can't wait to check out these lovely looking blogs!! Brilliant idea to share the love, I enjoy nothing more than distracting myself from the jobs I should be doing//studying, by reading lots of different types of blogs!
    Especially when I'm stuck for inspiration. :)

    Gemma
    fadedwindmills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed! Me too, nothing like reading through a load of amazing new discoveries! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments, it's so sweet of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recommendations! I ended up following them all haha, so thank you for the good reads :) Little Winter had me as soon as I saw the cat and hamster. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh great! Glad you like them :) haha I know, they were an instant seller for me too ;) x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing these, I love Katy's but haven't heard of the rest so looking forward to having a good read :) Maps and Fragments sounds lovely! xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the recommendations! I think I'll spend the rest of the evening cosying up on the sofa having a browse :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lovely way to spend an evening, hope you find some gems. :) x

      Delete
  6. Only just found your blog, I really love it (such a generic comment I know) but it is so lovely! I hadn't seen these blogs before either, but I agree they are definitely worth a follow!

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou so much Rose :) Glad you like my recommendations and thanks for following too! x

      Delete
  7. All these blogs are amazing! I've followed the winters for ages, but all the others were lovely new additions to my "following" list.
    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is such a nice thing to do, I'll be sure to check them out xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.