Frankie Diary 2014 | An Attempt At Organising My Life

11


Hello all! It's been a little while since I've shown myself round these parts but part of my routine, compulsory News Year's resolutions is to be a little more regular with blogging. I've really missed being part of this community and I hate leaving my little blog neglected. So to make some time for blogging I'll need to start keeping myself organised, and what better way to do it than in style with the coveted Frankie Diary 2014 edition! I wanted one of these last year but they had sold out by the time I got round to it. I wasn't having any of that this year, I bought it myself at the beginning of December and had Mama pay me back for it and put it in my Christmas box for when I came home from Uni. 

It is absolutely gorgeous, all floral prints and soft watercolour palettes and it's really well put together. It begins with a 'calendar' style layout page for each month and then a few pages giving a little space dedicated to every day, with each month getting an individual design. Then there are pages for birthdays, budgeting, extra notes and a few pages of stickers and lists and other fun bits and pieces so I'm really really happy with it. It retails at about £20 including shipping from it's native Australia. 

I've already started to fill mine in, too impatient to wait for the New Year to kick in! I'm hoping to use it as a planner and organiser, as opposed to filling it in retrospectively, diary style. I could use my phone, but there's something so satisfying about having plans and deadlines written down by hand, I'm far more likely to remember them too! So if part of your New Years resolutions include being more organised definitely consider nabbing one of these for yourself. 



You can buy them here at the Frankie Press website. They were still in stock but selling fast when I last checked so get yourself one if you don't want to miss out! 

I'm hopefully going to be much more organised with my time in 2014 which will mean better blogging! Though of course a return for me means a return for Cat photo-bombing my pictures while she whines meows for food/cuddles/food. The joys of pet ownership eh?

Thankyou for reading and I will hopefully talk to you again soon. 




11 comments

  1. I love this! I love having a new diary for the new year x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it really gives that 'fresh start' feeling :) x

      Delete
  2. That is such a pretty diary. I am still searching for my perfect one.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely :) I always enjoy getting a diary in the new year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the most pretty diary ever! I always consider getting a Frankie diary but this year (next year?!) I've picked up a number from The Magic Notebook instead (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I like The Magic Notebook ones too, they're so cute and well designed :) x

      Delete
  5. I love the Frankie diarys they are so pretty! But I have a Filofax and I'm kind of wedded to it - I wish they did prettier inserts for them!

    Jen x

    Bows Bangles & Bakes

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.