SS13 Beauty Bits

11



All items can be found on feelunique.com



This summer I've promised myself I'm going to scale back on the makeup I use. Rather than have thirty different eyeshadows, I want to invest in just a few good quality colours. This Dior palette (5) really caught my eye. Also rather than piling on the foundation and concealer I want to pare down the coverage and using a correcting primer (4) with a good BB cream (2) I can get a naturally flawless look without caking on products. 

I really don't suit a tan... at all, but I do like to warm up my complexion so I like 
soft peachy cream blushes (6) to give my skin a dewy warmth rather than a plastered-on-terracotta look and it looks wonderful paired with an illuminating cream (3) to add soft dimension. I like to pair a flick of jet black liner (1) with full fluttery lashes (8) to give definition to my neutral eyes and to top it all off with a simple pink lip (7), I prefer to keep the lips a soft matte, as with dewy skin and shimmery shadows a glossy lip would make me look just the wrong side of shiny.

Thankyou for reading. What are your favourite Spring/Summer beauty items? Do you change your makeup for the warmer weather?

*Just a note, all these items can be found on feelunique.com but I wasn't sponsored to do this post or anything, I just happened to be browsing and bookmarking things I liked when this idea for a post came to me :) 

11 comments

  1. I'm not sure why you haven't appeared in my feed for ages, glad to have you back though!!

    I love the packaging for the illuminating creams. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) nice to see you again too! I've been away for a bit but I'm back now! Me too, it's gorgeous :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try Hypnose star!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I hear really good things about it :)

      Delete
  3. love the YSL pink lippy looks like the perfect shade! thanks for shairing hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all, but the YSL pink shade is calling my name, it's so pretty! <3

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to have to cave in and invest as well!
      mwah xxx

      Delete
  5. Holy smokes, that Dior palette is unbelievable! I actually love the look of everything on your list.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.