Soap & Glory Fab Pore Facial Peel

7




 I've really gotten into masks recently and this is one of my favourite discoveries. At first I was a little disappointed that it really isn't a peel at all but after getting over the misnomer I found it had a really nice effect on my skin. With only a thin layer left for fifteen minutes my skin's left feeling smooth, soft and matte and also looks much clearer.

It smells a bit grim. Like plasticine. But aside from that I really can't see any pitfalls when using this on my normal/ slightly combination skin. The packaging has the standard adorable S&G look to it and for £8 it's definitely a treat anyone can enjoy.

I hope that was helpful. I got a huge pile of Soap and Glory stuff for Christmas so if there are any others I find really impressive I shall make sure to share them.

Thanks for reading! 





7 comments

  1. This looks so good! Definitely going to give it a try! :-)

    rachelpan xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Soap and Glory Bodycare, so this is definitely something I'd like to try. Lovely review xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so nice, everything I've tried lately has been burning my skin which isn't normally sensitive! I use other S&G skincare and it's ok so maybe I need to branch to this for masks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds great although I am always worried incase these things make my skin worse !
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks so good
    <3
    need to try it!

    *Love, Raluca*
    http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.com

    *New post*
    http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.ro/2013/01/ootd-back-to-black-tattooing-session.html

    *Facebook page*
    http://www.facebook.com/Blackeyedstyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never really do face masks but maybe I should try out this one since it's not expensive, to give my face a bit of love !

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments! I love reading your thoughts :)

Instagram

© Folded Paper Foxes. Design by MangoBlogs.